Ambulatory /

Divisions

  • The medical office has been working since the establishment of the Institute. It provides successful medical aid to the students and staff of the Institute.
  • The Institute moved to a new building in 1959. There were comfortable and large rooms at the disposal of the medical office. Trauma and X-ray as well as medical services were organized.
  • The scientific workers and the doctors of the department of Sports Medicine K. Abrahamyan, Dz. Galoyan, R. Margaryan and others had a great contribution in increasing the professional level of the medical services.
  • The medical control of the students was based on the scientific essentials by the efforts of candidates of Medical Sciences L. Gevorgyan and R. Juhanyan.
  • The medical service was separated from the department in 1968 as an independent unit. A. Melik-Hakobyan was appointed a head physician. Under her leadership the compulsory prophylactic medical examination of students was organized and the new methods of physiotherapeutic treatment were introduced with physician L. Chelebyan.
  • In 1978 the scientific council of the institute discussed the proposal of the medical staff and made a decision to rename the medical office into the dispensary. The rules of the dispensary were approved the same year.
ASIPC

Garry Sargsyan

 Date of birth: 25.03.1947
  Tel: +37410 553310

Education

  • 1965-1972 Yerevan Medical Institute
    Qualification – physician

Professional experience

  • 1979 up to now - Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture
    (Now- Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport)
    Position – head of the dispensary
  • The medical office has been working since the establishment of the Institute. It provides successful medical aid to the students and staff of the Institute.
  • The Institute moved to a new building in 1959. There were comfortable and large rooms at the disposal of the medical office. Trauma and X-ray as well as medical services were organized.
  • The scientific workers and the doctors of the department of Sports Medicine K. Abrahamyan, Dz. Galoyan, R. Margaryan and others had a great contribution in increasing the professional level of the medical services.
  • The medical control of the students was based on the scientific essentials by the efforts of candidates of Medical Sciences L. Gevorgyan and R. Juhanyan.
  • The medical service was separated from the department in 1968 as an independent unit. A. Melik-Hakobyan was appointed a head physician. Under her leadership the compulsory prophylactic medical examination of students was organized and the new methods of physiotherapeutic treatment were introduced with physician L. Chelebyan.
  • In 1978 the scientific council of the institute discussed the proposal of the medical staff and made a decision to rename the medical office into the dispensary. The rules of the dispensary were approved the same year.